I know a lot of you reading this are going to disagree with part of this post. That's why you need to read the whole thing. At the end of this post, if you disagree with me it's fine.
WHAT USED TO BE YOUR NEMESIS AND IS NOW YOUR FRIEND?- Those pesky advertisements you find on almost every blog and website. Just to let you know, this is not a repeat of how to make money with advertisements. I know how you guys ignore all the advertisements on every webpage you come across. Well, maybe you should stop and I have a reason why. Do you want to know why I wrote about how to make money with Pay Per Post? (http://corporateteen.blogspot.com/2011/02/intro-to-pay-per-post.html) Well, the answer is: advertisements. I came across Pay Per Post while looking at my blog. On the right side of the webpage, I came across something that talked about making money blogging. And so my curiosity caused me to click on it. That led me to Pay Per Post, a program that allows bloggers to make money. (click the link above for the post on Pay Per Post)
So, clicking on a pesky advertisement is actually what led me to even more money! This is why I encourage you to look at the advertisements on my blog, because they are relevant to what I am talking about and because they will end up helping you the same way it helped me.
Now, you might be saying, "Hey, you just want me to click on your ads so you can get money!" Well that's not true. I want you to click on my advertisements because It will make me money and will make you money. It is a win-win situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment